Your Ben Nevis and Glencoe Guide - Friendly and Professional.
Here at Hunter Mountaineering we have a passion and reputation for excellence in Private Guiding, Instruction, Coaching and Courses. We operate in both Summer and Winter, with activities ranging from Walking up Ben Nevis (summer or winter), to classic rock or ice climbs, mountain navigation and safety. We are based in Fort William but operate all over the Highlands of Scotland.
Decide what you want to do, then email Max [email protected]
Professional Guiding on Ben Nevis, on the 'Mountain Track', or on the North Face. You can join a group, or make a private booking -
1. Ben Nevis Walk in Winter - Join a Group
2. Ben Nevis Walk in Winter - Private Booking
3. Ben Nevis Walk in Summer - Join a Group
4. Ben Nevis Walk in Summer - Private Booking
5. Climb the North Face
This is your opportunity to describe exactly what you want to do, when, where and with who. Do you want to have mountain guiding, instruction or coaching? Examples of possible opportunities -
* Learn to lead climb
* Be guided on a climb or scramble
* Learn to navigate in summer or winter
* Learn avalanche awareness and avoidance
* Go somewhere new and exciting
Summer and Winter
The Highlands in Scotland offer spectacular opportunities for mountaineering, scrambling and climbing in both Summer (Spring, Summer and Autumn) and Winter seasons. These days and courses are designed to make all of these open to you.
1. Summer - Scrambling and Mountaineering
2. Summer - Introduction to Rock Climbing
3. Summer - Rock Climbing Classics
4. Winter - Mountaineering
5. Winter - Introduction to Winter Climbing
6. Winter - Climbing
About Hunter Mountaineering
Do you love mountains, the outdoors, and the highlands of Scotland? So do I. My name is Max Hunter, and I founded Hunter Mountaineering in 2009 - based here in Fort William, at the base of Ben Nevis – a beautiful place to live and work. I hold the Mountaineering Instructor Certificate (the ‘MIC’ – the highest professional certification for Mountaineering in Great Britain), and am a member of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors (AMI) and the Mountain Training Association (MTA).
Decide what you want to do, then Email Max, to make it happen [email protected]
Tel: 07724 740225