Summer Courses 2016 - Full and half day courses for visitors and locals alike. Seek out magnificent wildlife, photograph and explore our landscape, and research our people past and present. Courses delivered are:-
- Genealogy - Research your Family Tree 5th July, 19th July and 2nd August
- Photography - Glen Nevis Landscapes 5th July, 19th July and 2nd August
- Geology - Lochaber Rocks 6th July, 20th July and 10th August
- Local History - Fort William Then and Now 14th July, 28th July and 11th August
- Wild Life - In Search of the Big Five 14th July, 4th August and 18th August
Spaces are limited on each of the courses so to book your place and for further information please contact us by phone or email.