Search the Visit Fort William & Lochaber Directory
Boat Cruises & Charter In Fort William, Lochaber & Loch Ness
The Fort William website provides info about boat cruises, boat hire, boat charter on the west coast of Scotland, Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal
At Fort William, Souter's Lass cruises down Loch Linnhe, Loch Eil and offers short cruises on the Caledonian Canal. Out at Glenfinnan, Loch Shiel Cruises provides scenic boat trips down Loch Shiel to Acharacle and from Mallaig, Bruce Watt Cruises offers sea cruises on the Sound of Sleat and Loch Nevis to Inverie, and operate one of the local ferries. Arisaig Marine also operate a boat trip out to Eigg, Rhum and Muck.
In Glencoe iPower and SeaXplore operate large covered fast RIB craft for wildlife trips on Loch Leven and Loch Linnhe.
From Fort Augustus, Cruise Loch Ness operate a leisurely cruise on Loch Ness and also a fast, exhilarating powerboat trip to Urquhart Castle.
One of the most relaxing ways to enjoy Highland scenery is to take a boat trip or cruise, so make an effort to get out and enjoy the scenery and fresh air !
- Fort William Sea ToursHere it is! The opportunity to get close to Lochaber’s wild heart on an enthralling boat trip through one of Scotland’s most beautiful areas.Fort William Sea Tours offers you the chance of an exhilarating Fort William boat trip set in the majestic scenery of the West Highlands. With Ben Nevis as your backdrop, experience a breathtaking rigid inflatable boat ride down Loch Linnhe to see the local seal colony and take...
may be interested in
- Crannog CruisesTown Pier, Fort William, PH33 6DB
Board Souter’s Lass for a wonderful cruise down Loch Linnhe and enjoy the breath-taking scenery of Lochaber. With our unique and informative skipper’s commentary, you may well see some of Scotland’s best wildlife including the family of porpoise who live in Loch Linnhe, salmon, common and grey...
- Clyde CruisesTop Lock, Neptunes Staircase, Bannavie, Fort William, PH33 7LY
Join us for a cruise on the Caledonian Canal from Banavie, Near Fort William. Soak up the unique canal atmosphere, keep your eyes peeled for deer,otters and eagles and navigate your way through working locks and gates. Marvel at the fascinating historical landmarks, pretty lochs and inlets...
- Loch Shiel CruisesThe Pier, Slatach, Glenfinnan, PH37 4LT
For a unique cruise through one of Scotland’s most remote, beautiful and unspoilt landscapes, take a trip to Glenfinnan. Join local skipper Jim Michie on his lovingly restored 1940 ex-naval harbour launch, who will guide you along this magnificent loch while keeping a close eye out for Golden...
- Minch AdventuresMallaig Yachting Marina, Mallaig, Scotland, PH41 4QF
Wild Food, Wild Places, we have a 40ft deluxe charter vessel Cyfish with comfortable seating and galley to cook from. This makes the perfect platform to explore the seascapes and environs of the Knoydart peninsula, Isle of Skye, Eigg, Rum, Muck and Canna the Hebridean Treasures. Experience...
to visitors on Souter's Lass
with Souter's Lass
at Fort William Town Pier
a very common sight
on Loch Linnhe
they are often out on the water
as seen from Loch Linnhe