Fort William Hotels For Coach Operators
This page on the Fort William website lists hotels in Fort William and Lochaber area who are able to accommodate groups of visitors arriving by coach
There are a number of excellent hotels in the Fort William and Lochaber area of the Scottish west Highlands who are able to accommodate and manage coach parties and tour operators. Please contact any of our local hotels listed below for more details. We recommend The Alexandra Hotel and Ben Nevis Hotel, The Clan MacDuff and The Highland Hotel and the Moorings Hotel for large groups of visitors.
There are others outside the Fort William town centre too.
- Moorings HotelCelebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes drive from Fort William town centre but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle.Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune’s staircase locks the location is perfect for a short stroll along the canal-side or enjoying a more strenuous walk along the...
- Clan Macduff HotelThe Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run Fort William hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes drive from Fort William town centre and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always belonged to our family. It has been extensively rebuilt and modernised over the last five years to provide modern accommodation...
You may be interested in
- Sleeps 50Nevis Bank InnBelford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BY
Fort William's Nevis Bank Hotel opened its door for the 2010 season at the end of May after a total refurbishment with very contemporary styling and a comfortable environment. The new management team welcomes you to our exciting place to stay in Fort William with stylish restaurant. We are...
- Sleeps 98West End HotelHigh Street, Fort William, PH33
The West End Hotel is a well appointed, family run hotel with a tastefully furnished restaurant, lounge bar and delightful patio which enjoys great views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour hills. We are a short walk across to the West End Car Park where the Scottish Six Day Trials have their base in...
- Sleeps 180Ben Nevis HotelNorth Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG
Nothing is overlooked - Except Ben Nevis Whether you are visiting on business or for some quality leisure time the hotel is an ideal base where you can be sure of a warm Scottish welcome. Situated at the foot of Ben Nevis in Fort WilliamThe Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club is in a prime...
- Inverlochy Castle Hotel & RestaurantTorlundy, Fort William, PH33 6SN
Stay at one of the best Scottish Castle Hotels in the Highlands. Nestling in the foothills of the mighty Ben Nevis, Inverlochy Castle sits amidst some of Scotland's finest scenery. Inverlochy was built in 1863 by the first Lord Abinger, 2 miles from the site of the original 13th century...
- Sleeps 140Alexandra HotelThe Parade, Fort William, PH33 6AZ
Part of the very fabric of Fort William, since 1876 The Alexandra Hotel provides traditional Scottish Hospitality at its best and located in the centre of Fort William is an ideal base from which to explore the Highlands and Islands.Relax by the warmth of the open fire in the lounge before...
- Cruachan Hotel, Fort WilliamAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ
With superb lochside views and a short distance to Fort William town centre, the Cruachan Hotel is a good choice as an affordable hotel if you are planning a visit to our Highland town. We have lots of private parking, generous sized public rooms, lounges and dining room with a variety of...
in the town centre, on The Parade
Fort William's hotel with an art gallery and bistro restaurant
with great lochside views
one of Fort William's longest established hotels
look for 5 Star STB and Relais Chateaux
in Fort William town centre
a family run hotel and restaurant
with a Piazza restaurant and loch views