Cruise Loch Linnhe
Our Cruises on Loch Linnhe and Loch Eil are a ‘must do’ in Fort William and offer the perfect way to relax after exploring the Mountains and Glens of Lochaber!
Our ’Seal Island’ cruise is the best choice for those looking to spot some of Scotland’s best wildlife and learn about the local history and culture. Our Evening Cruises are perfect for those looking to rest their legs while enjoying stunning views of Ben Nevis and sample a selection of local beers and whisky. Or if you’re looking to celebrate that special birthday or anniversary why not book a private charter? Our cruises offer something for everyone whatever the occasion.
• Our vessel Elsie offers both heated indoor seating as well as outdoor seating and a 360-degree elevated viewing deck so our cruises are enjoyable whatever the weather!
• Our friendly crew is on-hand to look after you and provide a range of hot drinks, refreshments, and snacks throughout your cruise.
• Our Skipper will keep you entertained with an informative live commentary.
• Our cruises are all dog-friendly so you can bring your four-legged friends along.
• We want our cruises to be accessible for everyone so we encourage guests with mobility issues to please get in touch so we can discuss the best cruise options with you prior to booking.
• Elsie also has an onboard toilet.
Find out more and book online at: https://cruiselochlinnhe.co.uk/cruises/ advanced booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!