The Highland Mountain Company
Please get in touch to enquire and book your adventure in the hills here.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07815 688608
Our Guides live year round in the Highlands.
They are fully qualified mountain instructors, have many years experience.
Their local knowledge about the area, mountain landscape and history is second to none.
They are more than eager to show you the hidden gems of the Highlands, you never knew existed.
Situated at the base of Ben Nevis, The Highland Mountain Company offers and delivers high quality mountain guiding and instruction in a range of mountain activities to families, friends and small groups. Whether its your first step in the mountains or looking for another adventure to add to your experience, we have something for you.
In summer we offer walking, mountaineering and climbing. Some of our popular days include:
• Ben Nevis ascents via the Mountain track, CMD arête, Ledge Route and Tower Ridge.
• Group walks up Ben Nevis every Saturday May-Oct, £75pp via the Mountain Track
• Low level walks like Steal Waterfalls
• Glen Nevis adventure walk, climbing and abseil, fun for all ages and abilities.
• Glencoe walks and the Aonach Eagach and Curved Ridge
• 4 day Skye Cuillin Munro course
• Skye Cuillin Ridge Traverse over 2 days
In winter we offer winter skills courses, winter walks and winter climbing:
• Ben Nevis ascents, (see our dates)
• Winter skills courses of 1,2 and 3 day duration, (see our dates)
• Guided winter Munros,
For more information about dates, prices and our activities please get in touch
www.thehighlandmountaincompany.co.uk or to see recent photos at our Facebook page
Included in our price is the use of ice axe and crampons for winter activities, helmets and harness for all climbing and abseiling activities.
*Buy an activity as a gift for someone else* If you see something that you think someone else would enjoy then please get in contact and we can send a gift voucher.