Vertical Descents outdoor activities - rafting, funyakking, river-bugging, canyonning
Vertical Descents based at Inchree near Glencoe offering a fun range of outdoor activities including river bugging, white water rafting and coasteering for everyone.
We are a highly capable team of outdoor guides with work experience from the Alps, the Himalayas, Iceland and of course the Highlands! We run daily trips that cater for everyone's needs, so whether you're on a family holiday and want something for the kids to do, or an adventure tourist wanting to sample what the Outdoor Capital of the UK has to offer, we'll give you the buzz you're looking for!
Our usual customers include families, adventure tourists, school groups, military groups and anyone wanting to try something new and have a good time.
So if you have any questions regarding our activities, email us or phone (01855 821 593) to get Ben or Chris in the office. We're happy to tailor specific packages for groups with specific needs or interests and will answer any questions you have!
WHY VERTICAL DESCENTS?
- Ranked as top activity provider in Fort William in 2012 on Tripadvisor
- Easy to find on A82 between Glencoe and Fort William
- Biggest range of activities - family oriented and extreme
- Specialists in White Water Rafting and Canyoning - we have the best canyons and rivers at our disposal
- We provide outdoor training for outdoor centres all over the UK, so you're in safe hands
- We have all lots of experience working with children
- Our guides speak German, French and Danish.....and English!
- Want more proof?? Check out our youtube videos
- If you have a dog we can look after it while you do our activities"